(Mon, 25 Aug 2014 02:23:47 GMT)
Reminder: Please do not post whole articles, just snippets and links. Thanks!
• CIDRAP: DRC says its Ebola outbreak not linked to West Africa’s (Link)
• Officials in Congo testing for Ebola after 2 deaths (Link)
• NPR, audio and transcript: A New Strain Of Ebola Emerges In Democratic Republic Of Congo (Link)
• MSF offers limited help in DRC Ebola outbreak (Link)
• Ebola: NGO cautions hospitals against rejecting patients with symptoms (Link)
• Wales: Ebola doctor isolated for three weeks returns to work (Link)
• Doctors ‘happy’ with British Ebola victim (Link)
• Infected nurse airlifted from Ebola zone speaks of joy at seeing patients recover (Link)
• Unprecedented number of medical staff infected with Ebola (Link)
• CIDRAP: WHO – Medical worker infections and shortages hamper Ebola response (Link)
• Ebola: Second, possibly third outbreak, West African outbreak growing (Link)
• Ebola outbreak: A snapshot of life in the ‘hot zone’ as Australian experts work to contain deadly virus (Link)
• What can 14th century Venice teach us about Ebola and other emerging threats? (Link)
• ‘Perfect storm’ for Ebola to spread, says scientist who discovered virus (Link)
• Ebola outbreak: Foreign Correspondent reports from behind the roadblocks on Sierra Leone’s health crisis (Link)
• Ebola crisis: Why something as simple as a shoe could change lives in Africa (Link)
• H (Link)
News for August 25, 2014 is here.
Thanks to all of the newshounds for keeping us informed!
Popularity: unranked [?]